In this episode, we talked about
- Opening the dance studio and building that know, like, trust factor
- Risk and why you just have to take a leap of faith
- Working a 9-to-5 and building her business on the side
- Why do you have to be passionate about what you do
- Would you change it and do something different?
- Discovering the scariest part about business and the guilt associated with it
- Managing a team of people and the many hats one wears
- The one thing every one of your needs to block time out for now
- Those dark moments when we question ourselves
- “Anybody can start dancing at any age any body”
- “I learn stuff every session”
- “I had to work all these other jobs to work for free at my own business”
- “When you’re an entrepreneur it’s more than a job it’s all of you”
- “It’s a choice to be here”
Connect with Bernadette at www.dancersmovementlab.com
Bonus – Learn more about Bernadette and see inside the studio below thanks to this interview with Trende
Background on the podcast
This podcast came out of a need to connect fellow entrepreneurs and show them they are not alone in feeling the way they do. Entrepreneurship is a beautiful thing but it’s not always easy and most don’t talk openly about the not so attractive side of being an entrepreneur.
The Yes to Entrepreneurship is a podcast for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or is already running one. This show features entrepreneurs who meet and talk about business, life, and how it all plays out.
Imagine sitting at a coffee shop and overhearing the people next to you talk about entrepreneurship – that’s exactly what this show is about. Swing by and drop in on our conversations – you’re bound to pick up a thing or two!
Be sure to check out YesToEntrpreneurship.com/podcast for the complete line-up of episodes, show notes, and connect with all the guest from the show.
Need help in your business? Join The Hey Ed Network where all the Ynotter’s go for their business support!