Coaches Go Live (CGL)
Coaches Go Live is a 5-week coaching program designed to make marketing your business online easier!
Learn how to:
- Build traffic
- Grow your brand online
- Quickly build up that “know, like, trust” factor
- Use Facebook Live both from your phone and your desktop
- Stand out online as the expert in your field
- Overcome your fears of being on camera
- Plan out your content
- Share your LIVE video content anywhere else you would like to show up online
5 Step Framework
How to use this platform & submit your follow-up questions
A message from your instructor
Before we begin…
Finding the time
Parking Lot Questions
Planning your content
3×5 Card Trick
Get Camera Ready
How to go LIVE from your phone
How to go LIVE from your computer
How to edit your Facebook Live post
How to share
How to create more buzz
That’s a Wrap
How to create an intro/promo video
How to use Facebook Events
How to create a Playlist
How to create a Watch Party
Coaches Go Live makes it easier for coaches, consultants and small business owners to grow their brand online without all the tech headaches.
Is Coaches Go Live right for me?
If you can say, “YES” to at least 3 of these statements, you are a good fit for Coaches Go Live and should apply today:
1. Do you have something valuable to offer?
2. Do you want to grow your business online?
3. Do you want to be more visible online?
4. Do you want to work smarter not harder?
5. Do you want to stand out as an expert in your field?
6. Do you want to build stronger relationships with your customers?
7. Do you want to remove the tech headaches?
Facebook is not really my thing though
We know how frustrating posting on your Facebook page can be. You just want to post and actually have people see your posts without being forced to have to pay for Facebook ads right?
This frustration can lead to you posting less on your Facebook page or worse, not posting at all which will leave huge amounts of money on the table for your competition to pick up – we don’t want that.
We have helped small business owners and large organizations such as the Napa-Sonoma Small Business Development Center and The Sonoma County Volunteer Center grow their brand online through Facebook Live – opening the doors to more sales opportunities.
If you want to be more visible online and grow your business book a call today to see if Coaches Go Live is right for you!
A plan that actually works with your schedule and allows you to easily show up on social media consistently to market your services.
Produce video content that allows you to break through the noise online and stand out as an expert in your industry.
Generate more sales from your LIVE video content and grow your business online.
Coaches Go Live exists because if small business owners embrace LIVE video to market their services they will not only be more visible online, they will also generate more sales opportunities.
Ask yourself this…
How much is not using Facebook Live costing you and your business?
Coaches Go Live FAQ’s
Who is this program really for?
This program is designed for coaches, consultants, and service providers who want to market their services online and gain more visibility. We start with Facebook first as it plays the most important role in marketing your business on social media.
What if it doesn't work?
Best case scenario:
You take the course, follow our framework to produce your own online show that sets you up for life.
- Get more exposure
- Get leads
- Sign clients
- Make sales
- Build up your skills
- And you open up your schedule, making room for more opportunities.
You did all of the work and really put your all into implementing everything you learned from the course and created original video content that you can now use for anything in your business – from starting a podcast to creating a paid offer – and you increased your visibility online…
Really, it’s a win-win for you.
Remember, Business Gone LIVE is all about marketing your services through LIVE video so that you can increase your visibility online.
Ok, but I already go live so how can Business Gone LIVE help me?
Perfect! Business Gone LIVE can help you improve your LIVE videos and show you how to become more visible online.
I'm shy & don't like being on camera
I know exactly how you feel because believe it or not that was me when I first started. Seriously! We will help you overcome the fear of being on camera.
Side note: I never liked being on camera or speaking in front of people. For most of my life, I was the kid who sat in the back of the room hoping no one would call on me to get up in front of everyone.
In 2015, I forced myself to get in front of the camera because I knew that if I didn’t my business would not make it – seriously, I had this talk with myself before risking everything to run my business full-time.
Trust me, if I can do it you can to especially now with me by your side!
I don’t know if I have time for the program, how long is it?
This is a 5-week online course in which you can go at your own pace. We recommend working through one section each week.
Give back program
Why Facebook Live?
Facebook is still the #1 social media network which means your business needs to be active on it.
Business Gone LIVE will help you show up more consistently, and pain-free, on your Facebook Business Page which will also help boost your business ranking on Google!
There is a method behind the madness!
Added benefits to going live
✔ Builds up your confidence
✔ Increases engagement
✔ Gives you weekly content to post on your Facebook business page
✔ Increases your organic reach on Facebook
✔ Provides you with original content
✔ Provides you with a roadmap for building a sustainable online presence
✔ Improves your public speaking skills – not to mention it opens you up to more speaking opportunities
✔ Helps you build up your resource library
✔ Makes creating a new podcast, email campaign, an online course or even a paid membership group easier
✔ Gives you more time to work on other things
✔ Opens the doors to more opportunities
The Business Gone LIVE course makes marketing your services online and increasing your visibility easier!
What's the difference between Pre-recorded video vs Facebook Live video?
When it comes to video, the social platforms favor live broadcasting over any other post including uploaded video therefore you can organically reach more people without paying for ads.
👉 82% prefer live video (live broadcasting) to a brand’s standard social posts.
👉 80% of social media users would rather watch live video (live broadcasting) from a brand than read a blog.
🎯Facebook users spend 3x as much time watching Facebook Live videos than standard pre-recorded videos.
Live video also increases your engagement rate which helps across the board from getting your business page posts seen to learning exactly what your audience wants from you right away – pre-recorded video just doesn’t give you that same engagement.
Live broadcasting also allows you to be more strategic in your marketing efforts online which I love!
In a nutshell, live video is the best way to increase your organic reach here on Facebook and will help you across the board online.
Pro’s to Live Video Streaming:
- live video, audiences are given the opportunity to receive authentic and relatable access to a brand
- Less pressure to get everything “perfect”
- Save you time
- Higher engagement
- Listen and respond to your community in real-time
- All the social networks favor live video over any other type of posts
- Less costly
- Build an authentic connection with your audience
- Easily share and repurpose
In the news...
- Packagd is now helping Facebook build shopping capabilities to let users in the platform’s Marketplace section make purchases directly from live video broadcasts. A Facebook spokesperson confirmed to Bloomberg that the company is “exploring ways to let buyers easily ask questions and place orders within a live video broadcast.”
- Colin Wayne, “CEO of Redline Steel, started his home decor company just three years ago and is now the biggest player in his industry in the United States. How did he beat the big boys as a brand new player? He fosters a close connection by going live almost daily.”
- Dennis Yu’s small business video predictions for 2020 (Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, TechCrunch, Fox News, and is the co-author of Facebook Nation. He regularly contributes to Adweek’s SocialTimes, and has published in Social Media Examiner, Social Media Club, and Social Fresh.) “I was just at Facebook HQ this morning and want to share with you this marketing trend you cannot ignore in 2020: Authentic-looking, short-form, distributed video is now key to driving sales for small business. AUTHENTIC-LOOKING means it doesn’t look like an advertisement.”
- Exclusive: Multi-Millionaire Supa Cent Shares Her Secret Sauce To Making Millions In 90 Minutes. Supa said, “The secret sauce is engaging with your followers. I engage with all my fans, I engage with everyone. Whoever comes to my page, I engage with them! I promote a lot and I’m involved with the people that spend money with me!”
- IAB Research:
- 47% state they stream more live video content now than they did a year ago
- 70% are consuming digital video content via a ‘connected device’ (PC/laptop, smartphone, tablet or connected TV) several times a day/once a day – This reflects a clear desire for live video content around the globe
- 64% took action after seeing an ad during a live video stream – and brand recall, clickthrough, and site visits are the primary actions provoked
- The primary motivation for live streaming video content is the desire and need to stay in tune and up-to-date. Consumers want to be able to check-in/catch up when they want, on the move, so that they don’t miss out and stay up-to-date. They also enjoy the experience of sharing with others of similar interest
- Quality content and connection speed are key drivers in choosing what to watch
MOX Life Show
An interactive business and lifestyle show, designed for ambitious professionals, who want to achieve their most inspired and prosperous life. Each episode features a guest on topics ranging from marketing, media strategically, hosting events to gain exposure, new technologies, creating a success mindset, and much more!
Host Midori Verity started with the basic CGL framework and evolved over time into what is now called The MOX Life which is an excellent example of a hybird model as it combines both live streaming and pre-recorded video episodes.
A new series from the Napa-Sonoma Small Business Development Center connecting small business owners with the latest business disaster updates so they can stay informed and know where to go for support.
This is the first time the SBDC has embraced Facebook Live or any live streaming services before and after just the first episode the results were phenomenal: 4k+ people reached, 1.6k views, 51 shares, 50+comments, 40+ new page likes, and 50+ new followers and all of this was organic using the same strategies and framework the CGL program provides you with.
Ed Talk TV
A weekly Facebook Live show helping small business owners get connected to the right people and tools that will help them overcome their online business challenges from programs to use to how to use social media to market your business organically to how to overcome your tech challenges – Ed Talk TV, conversations worth having!
Why we do what we do
We believe that no one should be held back by technology so we remove the tech barriers and make it easy for small businesses to show up online.
3x Your success today
Grow Your Business Online
Show up. Deliver. Engage.