Yes to Entrepreneurship
Dive into entrepreneurship
Learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur first hand as you the listener eavesdrops in on our conversations.
Hear the story
Discover the real conversations entrepreneurs have. Hear the ups, downs, and everything in between.
Learn how to turn what you love to do into a business that will impact more lives.
“Don’t regret anything you do, because in the end it makes you who you are.” – Unknown
The Yes to Entrepreneurship Podcast is about the people I (Ed Troxell) meet up with, the conversations we have, and how together (including you, the listener who is eavesdropping in on our conversations) we can help each other out. The most important thing to note here is teamwork equals success and without teamwork – like many things in life – this podcast would not be possible. Remember, you are not alone and someone is waiting for you to share your story.
- YTE 034: Make money with Renee Hribar
- YTE 033: Realizing you have the potential with Sarah Wallace
- YTE 032: Live it. Love it. Sell it with Jules White
- YTE 031: Yes you can do it with Rhonda Lowe
- YTE 030: Everybody has a course inside of them with Toni Brown
- YTE 029: Mindset and lifestyle transformations with Midori Verity
- YTE 028: From startup days with Apple to accounting with Elizabeth Holmes
- YTE 027: The secret to surviving 2 years in business and counting with Erin Ashby
- YTE 026: Regain your love for teaching with Sarah Leonard
- YTE 025: Knowing this can happen and you can do this with Julienne DesJardins
- YTE 024: How back pain lead to a pain-free business with Adri Kyser
- YTE 023: You’re not alone – a mother’s powerful story of entrepreneurship with Joanna Novelo
- YTE 022: What do you want to be known for with Jillian Lama
- YTE 021: Why you need to be clear about your values & your messaging with Aditi Singh
- YTE 020: Make your business your own with military mompreneurer Kristin Arilus
- YTE 019: Jumping into entrepreneurship with Nicole Walters
- YTE 018: Gaining clarity with creative brand strategist Famira Green
- YTE 017: Don’t let the NON in non-profit fool you with Tracy Allen
- YTE 016: Marketing strategies and utilizing the power of live broadcasting with Aditi Ramchandani
- YTE 015: Understand the value you bring to the table and don’t feel guilty about charging for it with Susan McVea
- YTE 014 Education is changing and while college might not be for everyone, personal development is with Domari Dickinson
- YTE 013: How a pay what you can business model can grow your business with Brittney Hiller
- YTE 012: Why you have to be about the relationship and not the sale – your reputation depends on it with Paula Creed-Smith
- YTE 011: People first. How to build an online community with Brittney Rossie
- YTE 010: Learn how to survive the wild, wild, west of web design with Webly Alfred
- YTE 009: Stepping out of your 9 to 5 & into entrepreneurship for the first time with Kelsey Turner
- YTE 008: Get more engagement when you go live on Facebook & Periscope with Keenya Kelly
- YTE 007: Broadcasting tips that will grow your audience, ratings & sales with Michelle Johnson
- YTE 006: Find your “zone of geekdom” & discover if you’re giving too much away with Kate Doster
- YTE 005: Why you need to turn your day job into a resource hub with Monica Tyson
- YTE 004: Taking a leap of faith & building that know, like, trust factor with Bernadette Alverio
- YTE 003: The number one thing you need to be investing in when starting out with Tina Greer
- YTE 002: Why you really only need to work 2-5 hours a day with Michelle Lewis
- YTE 001: Introduction to the Yes to Entrepreneurship podcast
Yes to Entrepreneurship
In this episode, we talk about how one product, specifically a book that wasn’t even part of the original plan, can take your business to the next level – from one on one consulting to speaking to working with larger companies building out a sales road map that works....
In this episode, we talked about how Rhonda started her entrepreneurial journey by converting her garage into a roller-skating rink at the age of 10 years old while the rest of us just had a lemonade stand. Get business insights and learn why entrepreneurship can be...
In this episode, we talked about opening and closing businesses, adding an additional income stream, mindset, asking for the sale, and how everyone has a course inside them waiting to come out. Plus, learn how you can start doing live AUDIO broadcasts! Also, learn...
In this episode, we talk about the online funnel strategy, what’s missing from it, mindset, and how to break out of your comfort zone to meet new people. Also, discover what the MOX Life is and what your ideal customer really wants from you. Plus, learn what the...
In this episode, our guest Elizabeth talks about her entrepreneurial journey – from working with Steve Jobs in his garage to becoming a computer accounting system specialist, working with 100's of small business owners. We talk about the early days of Apple, what...
In this episode, Erin shares with us her milestone, celebrating 2 years and counting, with her business Suade Marketing. Learn what motivated this mom of 4 to start her own business and what her key to survival has been. -------- What's the best career advice you have...
Monday - Friday: 9am – 6pm
Wednesdays & Weekends: Closed