Dive into entrepreneurshipLearn what it takes to be an entrepreneur first hand.
Hear the storyDiscover the real conversations entrepreneurs have.
Be inspiredTurn what you love to do into a business that will impact more lives.
- YTE 014 Education is changing and while college might not be for everyone, personal development is with Domari Dickinson
- YTE 013: How a pay what you can business model can grow your business with Brittney Hiller
- YTE 012: Why you have to be about the relationship and not the sale – your reputation depends on it with Paula Creed-Smith
- YTE 011: People first. How to build an online community with Brittney Rossie
- YTE 010: Learn how to survive the wild, wild, west of web design with Webly Alfred
- YTE 009: Stepping out of your 9 to 5 & into entrepreneurship for the first time with Kelsey Turner
- YTE 008: Get more engagement when you go live on Facebook & Periscope with Keenya Kelly
- YTE 007: Broadcasting tips that will grow your audience, ratings & sales with Michelle Johnson
- YTE 006: Find your “zone of geekdom” & discover if you’re giving too much away with Kate Doster
- YTE 005: Why you need to turn your day job into a resource hub with Monica Tyson
- YTE 004: Taking a leap of faith & building that know, like, trust factor with Bernadette Alverio
- YTE 003: The number one thing you need to be investing in when starting out with Tina Greer
- YTE 002: Why you really only need to work 2-5 hours a day with Michelle Lewis
- YTE 001: Introduction to the Yes to Entrepreneurship podcast
The Yes to Entrepreneurship Podcast is about the people I (Ed Troxell) meet up with, the conversations we have, and how together (including you, the listener who is eavesdropping in on our conversations) we can help each other out. The most important thing to note here is teamwork equals success and without teamwork – like many things in life – this podcast would not be possible. Remember, you are not alone and someone is waiting for you to share your story.
YTE 014 Education is changing and while college might not be for everyone, personal development is with Domari Dickinson
In this episode we talked about: Working with teachers and schools while making homeschool work How giving up the 9 to 5 opened more doors and created a healthy work/life balance How entrepreneurship wasn't talked about in school and how it's always been about what...
In this episode we talked about: Starting out small and working your way up to that big idea/vision Virtual Yoga and an exercise you can do at your desk Just jumping into business and what one needs to do beforehand Infusing all of your work histories into your...
YTE 012: Why you have to be about the relationship and not the sale – your reputation depends on it with Paula Creed-Smith
In this episode we talked about: Going from social work to being a concierge's to being a stay at home mom entrepreneur How and why you need to do your research before going into business Reputations and how bad news travels fast Being about the relationships, not the...
In this episode, we talked about Starting a business when you're pretty much cut off from everything How a cancer scare in the family taught her a huge business lesson Why you can't play the comparison game Time management Social media and how it can all start with...
In this episode, we talked about Web design and the $300 website vs $1,500 website Educating the client and setting the right expectations at the beginning Why it's all about gaining clarity in terms of what is your business about? Stepping up your level of...
In this episode, we talked about Stepping out on her own, leaving a 9 to 5 and testing out ideas for the first time How to deal with the overwhelmed feelings Working a part-time job and working on your business Building a supportive community Isolation even add a...