Dive into entrepreneurshipLearn what it takes to be an entrepreneur first hand.
Hear the storyDiscover the real conversations entrepreneurs have.
Be inspiredTurn what you love to do into a business that will impact more lives.
- YTE 019: Jumping into entrepreneurship with Nicole Walters
- YTE 018: Gaining clarity with creative brand strategist Famira Green
- YTE 017: Don’t let the NON in non-profit fool you with Tracy Allen
- YTE 016: Marketing strategies and utilizing the power of live broadcasting with Aditi Ramchandani
- YTE 015: Understand the value you bring to the table and don’t feel guilty about charging for it with Susan McVea
- YTE 014 Education is changing and while college might not be for everyone, personal development is with Domari Dickinson
- YTE 013: How a pay what you can business model can grow your business with Brittney Hiller
- YTE 012: Why you have to be about the relationship and not the sale – your reputation depends on it with Paula Creed-Smith
- YTE 011: People first. How to build an online community with Brittney Rossie
- YTE 010: Learn how to survive the wild, wild, west of web design with Webly Alfred
- YTE 009: Stepping out of your 9 to 5 & into entrepreneurship for the first time with Kelsey Turner
- YTE 008: Get more engagement when you go live on Facebook & Periscope with Keenya Kelly
- YTE 007: Broadcasting tips that will grow your audience, ratings & sales with Michelle Johnson
- YTE 006: Find your “zone of geekdom” & discover if you’re giving too much away with Kate Doster
- YTE 005: Why you need to turn your day job into a resource hub with Monica Tyson
- YTE 004: Taking a leap of faith & building that know, like, trust factor with Bernadette Alverio
- YTE 003: The number one thing you need to be investing in when starting out with Tina Greer
- YTE 002: Why you really only need to work 2-5 hours a day with Michelle Lewis
- YTE 001: Introduction to the Yes to Entrepreneurship podcast
The Yes to Entrepreneurship Podcast is about the people I (Ed Troxell) meet up with, the conversations we have, and how together (including you, the listener who is eavesdropping in on our conversations) we can help each other out. The most important thing to note here is teamwork equals success and without teamwork – like many things in life – this podcast would not be possible. Remember, you are not alone and someone is waiting for you to share your story.
In this episode we talked about: - The mindset game - Building a community - Public speaking secret exposed - The life savers method and how that has been a game changer - Influencers and how you can stand out - Microwave success Sponsor: StupidEasy.com – A new...
In this episode we talked about: - Spending too much time on social media and how to make it count- Coming up with a title for yourself- The BSQ Method- Changing and just trying things- The true essence of what an entrepreneur is Sponsor: StupidEasy.com – A new...
What we talked about: Nonprofit work Helping people What most nonprofits are missing Challenges in setting up and running a nonprofit Investing in your people with personal development The non-profit ER – This model is brilliant for any business owner! Social media...
In this episode we talked about: - Stepping out with no savings, only one month worth of rent, and having student loans- briefly a teaching job I was offered- traveling across the country- itching to leave the corporate world for something more- Marketing strategies...
YTE 015: Understand the value you bring to the table and don’t feel guilty about charging for it with Susan McVea
In this episode we talked about: Charging for your services and not feeling guilty about it Understanding the value you bring to the client The lonely journey and self-care tips What you need to do in order to move your business forward Find out what 2 things you...
YTE 014 Education is changing and while college might not be for everyone, personal development is with Domari Dickinson
In this episode we talked about: Working with teachers and schools while making homeschool work How giving up the 9 to 5 opened more doors and created a healthy work/life balance How entrepreneurship wasn't talked about in school and how it's always been about what...