Dive into entrepreneurshipLearn what it takes to be an entrepreneur first hand.
Hear the storyDiscover the real conversations entrepreneurs have.
Be inspiredTurn what you love to do into a business that will impact more lives.
- YTE 014 Education is changing and while college might not be for everyone, personal development is with Domari Dickinson
- YTE 013: How a pay what you can business model can grow your business with Brittney Hiller
- YTE 012: Why you have to be about the relationship and not the sale – your reputation depends on it with Paula Creed-Smith
- YTE 011: People first. How to build an online community with Brittney Rossie
- YTE 010: Learn how to survive the wild, wild, west of web design with Webly Alfred
- YTE 009: Stepping out of your 9 to 5 & into entrepreneurship for the first time with Kelsey Turner
- YTE 008: Get more engagement when you go live on Facebook & Periscope with Keenya Kelly
- YTE 007: Broadcasting tips that will grow your audience, ratings & sales with Michelle Johnson
- YTE 006: Find your “zone of geekdom” & discover if you’re giving too much away with Kate Doster
- YTE 005: Why you need to turn your day job into a resource hub with Monica Tyson
- YTE 004: Taking a leap of faith & building that know, like, trust factor with Bernadette Alverio
- YTE 003: The number one thing you need to be investing in when starting out with Tina Greer
- YTE 002: Why you really only need to work 2-5 hours a day with Michelle Lewis
- YTE 001: Introduction to the Yes to Entrepreneurship podcast
The Yes to Entrepreneurship Podcast is about the people I (Ed Troxell) meet up with, the conversations we have, and how together (including you, the listener who is eavesdropping in on our conversations) we can help each other out. The most important thing to note here is teamwork equals success and without teamwork – like many things in life – this podcast would not be possible. Remember, you are not alone and someone is waiting for you to share your story.
In this episode, we talked about: Setting goals and beginning with the end in mind Tips on how to set prices for your product or service Strategies for moving forward in your business How lonely entrepreneurship can be and what we do to overcome it The one thing you...
In this episode, we talked about Broadcasting and how you can grow your audience, your ratings, and your sales How you can start out by building your business on the side and start with just a simple newsletter in order to grow your business That transition timing and...
Subscribe in iTunes and leave a review Sponsor StupidEasy.com - A new online course marketplace where you can easily create and sell your online courses...
Write a review here Sponsor StupidEasy.com - A new online course marketplace where you can easily...
Write a review here Sponsor StupidEasy.com - A new online course marketplace where you can easily create and sell your online courses without...
Write a review here Sponsor StupidEasy.com - A new online course marketplace where you can easily create and sell your online courses without having a...