In this episode, we talked about
- Starting a podcast
- How it’s important to do what works for you and not what everyone else is doing
- Systems and why they are so important
- Why working 2-5 hours a day is all you really need
- Online courses – why less is more and how free beta testers doesn’t help you
- “Going into the Submarine,” daily routines, and how to fight the loneliness
- Email marketing and how you can make it fun and grow your list
StupidEasy.com – A new online course marketplace where you can easily create and sell your online courses without having a chunk of your sales taken out. Discover more at StupidEasy.com.
- “No one else is going to do it for you”
- “None of our past failures are wasted time”
- “Clarity is always king or queen and it helps so much”
- “The email didn’t go out correctly – it’s not the end of the world.”
- “My business took off so much faster when I was investing 2-5 hours a day. The rest I was resting and doing the self-work which is the hardest part ”
- “You want people to want to work with you”
- “Take people on a journey”
- “Give yourself permission to do something different. Do something new and believe that it will succeed because you are creating it”
- John Lee Dumas
- MIX IT UP Magazine
- Marie Forleo
- Tony Robbins
- G Suite
Connect with Michelle at Visibilityvixen.com
Background on podcast
Yes to Entrepreneurship is a podcast for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or is already running one. This show features entrepreneurs who meet and talk about business, life, and how it all plays out.
Imagine sitting at a coffee shop and overhearing the people next to you talk about entrepreneurship – that’s exactly what this show is about. Swing by and drop in on our conversations – you’re bound to pick up a thing or two!
Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. Also, be sure to check out YesToEntrpreneurship.com/podcast for the show notes and links to connect with each guest.
Grab a Free audio book with Audible here