Listen to the Yes to Entrepreneurship Podcast (00:38:35)
In this episode, we talked about:
- Setting goals and beginning with the end in mind
- Tips on how to set prices for your product or service
- Strategies for moving forward in your business
- How lonely entrepreneurship can be and what we do to overcome it
- The one thing you need to be doing when going live on Facebook or Periscope in order to get more engagement
StupidEasy.com – A new online course marketplace where you can easily create and sell your online courses without having a chunk of your sales taken out. Discover more at StupidEasy.com.
- “Entrepreneur mindset: Entrepreneurs are willing to do the thing that most people are not willing to do – their willingness to step out of that fear.”
- “I wish somebody would have told me about all the legal aspects of things. What I should do from an early on stand point with the contracts, trademarks and all that.”
- “Sometimes you just don’t know if they’re trustworthy so you just watch, and watch, and you watch and realize ok, they are trustworthy.
- “I rather take the risk and fail or succeed than to automatically fail because I didn’t take the risk.”
Connect with Keenya at http://www.keenyakelly.com
Check out the Facebook Live Keenya and I did after the show here
Questions I ask prior to meeting
Business/Brand/Blog name:: If You Brand It Who are you/what role do you play in your business?: I am the Strategic Brand Advisor for the company. I help business owners get clear on who they are, their target audience, what they are offering and position them to show up beautifully.
Tell me a little bit about yourself:: I am the youngest of 4 girls… raised in Radcliff, KY!!! The best way to describe me is: I’m driven like Oprah, funny like Spongebob and passionate like Jesus. MY favorite things to do are travel, play with my cats or the neighborhood stray cats, watch movies and talk to my friends.
What are the 2 biggest challenges you have with entrepreneurship: LORDT JESUS!!!! Getting paid what you are worth and wearing 45,000 hats. We are at the local coffee shop down the street and I’m about to leave.
Tell me 3 things you want me to walk away with from our meeting.:
I want you to be inspired to become the very best version of yourself.
I want you to stop being afraid to take risks and just jump off the bridge and grow wings on the way down.
I want you to see Jesus in a new way, vs how you may see him as a bad father.
Favorite drink: Kiwi Strawberry Snapple
Name a place you would like to be at right now for this interview (we won’t actually be there, but it’s always nice to pretend right?): PARIS with a hot chocolate husband
Favorite quote:: Tough Times Never Last, Tough People Do
Background on the podcast
Yes to Entrepreneurship is a podcast for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or is already running one. This show features entrepreneurs who meet and talk about business, life, and how it all plays out.
Imagine sitting at a coffee shop and overhearing the people next to you talk about entrepreneurship – that’s exactly what this show is about. Swing by and drop in on our conversations – you’re bound to pick up a thing or two!