In this episode we talked about:
– Stepping out with no savings, only one month worth of rent, and having student loans
– briefly a teaching job I was offered
– traveling across the country
– itching to leave the corporate world for something more
– Marketing strategies and utilizing the power of Periscope to sell
– Learn about what MoGo is and how Aditi made money on the go
– Why you just need to start
StupidEasy.com – A new online course marketplace where you can easily create and sell your online courses without having a chunk of your sales taken out. Discover more at StupidEasy.com.
– “Marketing has really always been in my blood”
– “Do you really think you have value?”
– “Our bodies just know better”
– “Test it out and see what happens”
– “I literally take my business week by week”
– “I highly recommend a biz bestie – everyone should have a biz bestie”
– “A lot of us have been programmed to think that making money needs to be hard work”
– “No, that’s your expertise. They’re paying you for your expertise.”
– “The difference between successful people and non-successful people is they start” – Chalene Johnson
Connect with Aditi at Aditicreative.com/ib
Questions I ask prior to meeting:
Business/Brand/Blog name:: Aditi Creative International
Who are you/what role do you play in your business?: Intuitive Marketing Strategist
Tell me a little bit about yourself:: I first had this dream to live and work from anywhere, create my own hours, and live in different cities, 5 years ago. I don’t know that I believed it would really happen, but I sure wanted it to. After year 3 in corporate America, I hated it and tried to find something more to life. Eventually, I threw in the towel and decided to go to grad school as my 1-way ticket out of corporate America.
I loved marketing and wanted to be an expert in it and around graduation when everyone else was applying to and interviewing for jobs, I decided to go full on with my business. 16 months later full time, I’m DOING IT! And now I’m on a cross country drive, from Chicago to LA, living my life, working on the word, and loving every second :)!
I am an intuitive marketing strategist and I help spiritual entrepreneurs get confident, visible, and paid so they can deeply impact lives with their gift!
What are the 2 biggest challenges you have with entrepreneurship: Internal negative chatter + feeling of failure when things don’t work as planned!
We are at the local coffee shop down the street and I’m about to leave. Tell me 3 things you want me to walk away with from our meeting.: For entrepreneurs? –>
1. Start with where you are.
2. Focus on Done.
3. Pre-sell before you create!! 🙂
Favorite drink: Lychee Martini
Name a place you would like to be at right now for this interview (we won’t actually be there, but it’s always nice to pretend right?): Bali
Favorite quote:: Fortune favors the bold!